Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Prima Ballerina


Abby had her first ballet lesson on Tuesday and LOVED it...She may not have rhythm but she sure has grace!


Shouldn't all dancers have a Sponge Bob Ballet bag?





OK the outfit was 2 sizes too big but she worked it!

16 words from my friends!:

Lynn said...

She DID work it! Even before I got to that last line, I was thinking how cute she looks in her ballet leotard.

Lund7 said...

Awww...I miss the days when my girls were that age and they danced too! Abbey looks great in pink!

Hannah said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. She is so stinking adorable!!! I love her in the ballet outfit, she even makes Sponge Bob look good :)

Terri said...

I agree! Everyone should have a Sponge Bob bag!
Abby looks so beautiful as a little ballerina!

Rachel said...

Simply adorable - and if she's anything like my Riley, dance class day is the best day of the week!

Gardenia said...

she's a beautiful ballerina.

Leah and Maya said...

Very cute, they just love the dance classes and I think most moms liek them to, they are cute and I also am smiling and laughing alot too!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Adorable as is but a SpongeBob leotard would ROCK!!! I'm thinking those ballet instructors need to loosen up and allow psychodelic leotards...oh, wait that's what hip/hop is for :)!!! Twirl away Abby!
Suz

Marsha said...

So cute!!! She can do the spongebob bag!!!! Your daughter's art work is just beautiful!!!!
Marsha

KiT said...

She is too cute in her tiny leotard and ballet shoes!

Rhonda said...

Oh yea, bring on the spongebob, hahaha She looks truly the princess she is in her little ballerina outfit.

Kellie said...

Love the "BOB" bag. I think she makes the cutest ballerina EVER! Who cares about rhythm....

Phyllis said...

What an adorable ballerina!!
Phyllis

Vanessa said...

She's beautiful!! My girls love dancing too!! And the Bob bag rocks

Robyn said...

How adorable!!

La Familia Garcia said...

She is full of CUTENESS!
It's been a while, but I like the new blog look!