Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kreative Blogger award!!!


I feel soo VERY BLESSED to have all of these friends through my blog...And my dear friend @ Gardenia at My Little Flower sent me a Kreativ Blogger Award...GRACIAS my friends...

Having received the award, I must now:

1. Thank the person who awarded me the award, and link that person's blog on my blog.

2. Copy and paste the Award button on my sidebar.

3. Identify seven things about myself.

4. Award seven bloggers with the "Kreativ Blogger Award," post links to their blogs, and leave a comment on each of their blogs, to let them know of the honor.

So, seven things about myself:

1. My nickname is wadi (pronounced wa dee)..Old friends and family are ONLY allowed to call me that!

2. I had a HUGE imagination as a child and had imaginary friends...I lost my imagination somewhere along the way to adulthood ..sadly!

3. My proudest moment was divorcing my abusive ex...it was like a 160 # weight was lifted from my back!

4. Beans make me gag ..i hate them! A Mexican who hates beans? THAT AIN'T RIGHT!

5. I think redheaded Software Engineers are sexy.(Yes ken reads my blog!)

6. I love Sonic drive thru and EVERY TIME i see one i get excited! We don't have any in this area of Ohio !

7. I hope one day to run a marathon..maybe my 40Th bday? hmm maybe?

7 Friends that I'd like to award are in no order ;

KiT at (At least) 4 ways to say I Love You

aamayna at She's Going Bananas

Rachel at Life At Our House

Jane at Journey to Cara

Alicia W. at Three B's And Me!

The lunds at Life at the Lunds

Rebekah @ A Wife and Mom at Welcome to Our Adventure! - 23 hours ago

8 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

ok Wadi!!! LOL
Where's the MOVE to VA on that list????? HAHAHAHAHA

Gardenia said...

ok youngster, you can keep rubbing it in that you're a pup. we have sonic commercials on our local tv channel but no sonic around here. hmmm. very interesting stuff about you. now I will go check out the bloggies you awarded, to make new friends.

Jane said...

HEY! Thanks for the award! I'll get it on my blog today if/when the brown eyed wonder naps! I think my 7 things will surprise you...you know because I'm such a private person and all :)

Lund7 said...

Thanks for the award, my friend!! Give me a few days to come up with the 7 items!!!

KiT said...

Thanks Leslie! I can't wait to add it to my blog. :-)

aamayna said...

Oh, sonic hot fudge milkshakes! Yum!! Y ou are making me hungry!!

Hannah said...

My nickname was Hannah Banana for years. YEARS. Then in High School it was something kind of dirty... since I was very innocent, as a joke. For the record...if you give a girl a semi dirty nickname you should not say it in front of people who are not in on the joke.

I bet you run a marathon very soon!

Rachel said...

Awe - thanks for the award!!