Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just in case you ever wonder...


One of the best books for children is (in my opinion) called

JUST IN CASE YOU EVER WONDER BY MAX LUCADO...

Its a great book for adopted children as well...I have YET to get through this book without crying ....Abby thinks I'm nuts when she asks me to read it!!!

Here is my FAVORITE verse....*tears*

~ Long long ago God made a decision-

a very important decision....one that I'm really glad He made.

He made the decision to make you.

The same hands that made the stars,made you

The same hands that made the canyons,made you

The same hands that made trees and the moon and the sun made you.

That's why you are so special.

God made you...

Do you have this book ? You should!

16 words from my friends!:

Gardenia said...

we don't have this book, but we will! thanks for sharing. it sounds awesome and beautiful. tell us where did you get the painting of the guatemala momma and her baby?

Melinda said...

That book sounds great...I'll have to pick it up next time I'm out! Hope you're having a wonderful day!!

Melinda

Rhonda said...

Ahhhhh, so sweet............ I haven't stopped crying all day just with Katie now going to preschool full time, sniff sniff sniff

Kelly said...

Love it!!!!!

Lund7 said...

We do have the book and we love it...thanks for the reminder. I haven't read it in a while!!

Anna Grace and Andrew's Jie Jie said...

LOVE that verse!

Bobbi said...

OK!! I am going to have to get the book, and am so going to check out this show!! Thanks for the tips

Hannah said...

Now I have to go to the book store and buy that book! Love it.

I think it is sweet it makes you cry!

Wanda said...

I do, and I love it too.

Jenne said...

I have been looking for some new books for Isaac. I would love some adoption related ones...but this one sounds like a must have!

Marsha said...

I have heard this book is good, but do othave it. Sounds like a good Christmas present!!! By the way, love the dino head for her costume, too cute!!!
Marsha

Gardenia said...

hello momma. I've awarded you a blogger award becuase you are "kreative" and incspiring. stop on by.
http://lovemylittleflower.blogspot.com/2009/09/gosh-thank-you_09.html

howie mama said...

Sounds like a "must read". Thanks for the info. Don't you just hate it when you get chiked up by a childrens book!! I'm not much of a "Crier" but it's amazing what kids can do to you!!

Valerie said...

Gonna order it off of Amazon today!

Rachel said...

I always love his books - they are just awesome and melt my heart!

Teresa said...

Omg! I DO have that book! I love it! I used to read it to Peter when he was little and now I read it to Caroline. Even though I've had the book almost 10 years now, I still tear up reading it!