Friday, September 18, 2009

In my Daughter's eye's......


In my daughter's eyes,
I am a hero.
I am strong an' wise,
And I know no fear.
But the truth is plain to see:
She was sent to rescue me,
I see who I wanna be,
in my daughter's eyes.
One of my VERY favorite verse's in a song.....
In my Daughters Eyes by Martina McBride

13 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful!! :)

Hannah said...

Beautiful. I love that song...it makes me cry like a big baby, but I love it anyway.

Vanessa said...

I too love this song!!! She's such a cutie!

Gardenia said...

I love that song too. Abby looks almost like she has a pretty pout on, or in deep thought. either way, she is dog-gone beautiful. love her hair off her face. shows off the big eyes.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh beautiful song and verse!!! And love the pic, so sweet Abby is just cute as can be in her ballet outfit. Hope she is loving her class's.
Have a great weekend!!!
Stacey

Leah and Maya said...

fabulus song, I never really heard the lyrics I guess, I love them!

Alicia W. said...

That song makes me tear up everytime I hear it. LOVE it and Abby's pic.

Pineapple Princess said...

Such beautiful words and Abby's picture, too!

Robyn said...

Beautiful!! This song always makes me cry!!

Shelby said...

That song is without a doubt one of my alltime favorites. It made me cry every time I heard it when I was waiting for her to come home.

Valerie said...

Very sweet and very true!

Rachel said...

Love this song too - and it's so true, we really are heroes and don't have to do anything fantastic for them to think so.

Rhonda said...

Our favorite song for sure. Love it. I love this serious look of hers, like ok MOM, ONE more picture!! LOL