Monday, September 21, 2009

GRRRRRRRRR just some Dinosaurs

Just my girl and I making a scary
Dinosaur face...grrrrrr!!!

Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the planet, but they are alive and well in our imaginations.


~STEVE MILLER

10 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

Cute! :)

Hannah said...

Those sure are some cute dinosaurs! I love how happy she looks too!

Alicia W. said...

You guys are adorable and I just love her love for dino's! So cute

Valerie said...

I'm trying to find lots of Dino stuff to do in October for International Dino month.

Gardenia said...

two cuties. we watched the dinosaur train you posted about recently. awesome show. thanks for the tip.

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh how cute are you two ... ROAR! I would have to assume that a Dinosaur Costume (may) be in your future ... hope you guys are doing well!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and Family

Rachel said...

I think you win :)

Shelby said...

Very cute....

Rhonda said...

toooo cute!!!!!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

so cute!