Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of Pre-School

Abby went to school for only one hr today with her father...It wasn't the OFFICIAL full (2hr) day..that's Friday...





The first thing she asked for was ..SNACK !!! (yeah thats my kid!) ....And loved play time with the dinos with the boys ...(OMG SHE LOVES hanging WITH BOYS over girls...HA THAT'S MY KID!)


Sponge bob book bag of course!

20 words from my friends!:

mjenningsdesigns said...

Cutie Pie!

Valerie said...

LOVE her outfit! Did you get it at Etsy?

What is it with our girls wanting to hang with the boys? I think this means trouble later in life!

Marsha said...

So cute! my girls have the same dress. They grow up too fast don't they!!
Marsha

Gardenia said...

so cute. love the skirt and matching socks -- the whole outfit actually, and her hair is cute. the backpack is bigger than Abby ! did momma have any tears?

Jane said...

SWEET GIRL!
We go on Thursday for Orientation and start for real on Tuesday...Cara is READY!

aamayna said...

Adorable! the book bag is bigger than she is! How did she like it!!??? Cute outfit. if it is anything like Mayna's school though, you will need a set of "school clothing". They get SOOO dirty!!

Kellie said...

She looks so grown up! How did she like it? What did you do while you were all ALONE for an hour?

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I love her outfit!! I wish Gabriella could wear cute stuff like that to school instead of a uniform. :(

Jenne said...

So cute! I'm lovin the outfit!! and my 1st thought was the backpack is bigger than her!! SHe's a doll!

Bobbi said...

Great job to both of you!!! HA!! Love the snack question!! Cherish the time she is there--at least that is what I keep telling myself

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

What a cute outfit! Luca would totally want that backpack!

Hannah said...

Adorable! I love her hair and outfit too! Have a Great year Abby!!

Terri said...

Good find on Ebay!!!!
She looks rockin for her first day of school!!!

Alicia W. said...

That has got to be the cutest damn outfit ever! I love it. Hope you did great.. I know she did fine. :)

Leah and Maya said...

Oh my gosh what a cute and very hip outfit! Too funny about snack and the boys, hey she knows what fun is I guess.

howie mama said...

It's almost depressing. Collin and I are doing a mommy and me preschool (since he's only 2 yrs 8 mos)starting in a couple of weeks. I can't imagine sending him to school already-boo hoo.BUT...a little free time might not be so bad!

Jaime Salas said...

Wow- preschool. Time flies. My girls start next week.

I love the outfit- she looks like a little pop princess!

Mama Eve said...

Hooray for school! Glad she had such a good time with the boys...hee hee!!! (my daughter is the same because boys are all she knows) Love those socks!!!

Carrie said...

Glad it went well. Love her outfit and her backpack is as big as her. Our little peanuts!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

How cute is her outfit! Its so hard to send them to school! *tear*