Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall is here!






Ohio has fall for about 6 weeks so i try to enjoy every moment before




the WICKED winter comes!!




Abby last fall decorating.....Love those fat cheeks!



Fall this year.....



The outfit is from Crazy8.com they have such CUTE and inexpensive stuff..


And i LOVE this silly girl..


"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."- Albert Camus

16 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

What a change from last year!! So grown up Les..........oh my , what are we going to do besides meet at Starbucks!!!

aamayna said...

Isn't it amazing what diff a year makes...from chubby toddler to little girl!! Love love that outfit!!!

Hannah said...

Fall is awesome! I love Fall but this year I am SO dreading winter...I just can't get that excited about any of it.

I love her Crazy8 outfit...I know I tell you that all the time but I really do prefer them to Gymbo they are so reasonable!!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

I LOVE FALL!!!! She looks so cute!

Spudsnsalsa said...

You are my HERO!!! Fall decorations up already! I'm probably only going to do Halloween themed ones since it'll be another week or two until I'm up to digging out the bin of decorations.
I miss the shopping! Now they take themselves into the Aeropostle and Converse shops at the mall since I've been deemed "lame" at picking out their clothes :(
Suz

Gardenia said...

yes, she has grown from last year. i love looking at last year's [ics and comparing them to this year's girl! it looks a little warm still in your area. today our high to supposed to be 64. yikes. i think i'll check out that clothes site. I like the vest!!! she's alittle beauty.

Megan said...

not at lot of baby left in that face Momma!! She is just turning into such a big girl!!

Amanda said...

looooove her! and i'm so jealous you get a fall. we're still suffering in 105 deg weather, blech.

Bobbi said...

Fall in Maine tends to be about a week, it seems. Fall is beautiful and all, but I just look at it as a warning to the bad weather that is yet to come!!!

Bobbi said...

Fall in Maine tends to be about a week, it seems. Fall is beautiful and all, but I just look at it as a warning to the bad weather that is yet to come!!!

Leah and Maya said...

I am with you after last year I am scared and not looking forward to winter, but fall is beautiful, our decorations must go up this week. I have never heard of crazy8 will check them out,someday the hand me downs might be too worn out to wear.

KiT said...

I love Fall too. I think October is my fav month now!

Abby has grown so much. Have you figured out the antedote yet (for our kiddos growing so fast!)? I just tell mine to stop it and they laugh at me! ;)

KiT said...

I love Fall too. October is one of my fav months now!

Abby has grown a lot in the past year. It is amazing when you look at pics from a year ago and see how much they've grown. {sniff sniff}. ;)

Rachel said...

Wow - how did fall get here so quickly, and why does winter follow so closely after it? At least I've got your cute little Abby to make the fall/winter transition not seem too bad

Phyllis said...

I absolutely LOVE fall!! That outfit is adorable. I'll have to check out that website.
Phyllis

Terri said...

I love the new blog look and the fall pictures of little Miss Abby!