Monday, September 7, 2009

Dinosaur train





PBS has a new show that started today called Dinosaur train ...






Dinosaur Train- embraces and celebrates the fascination that preschoolers have with both dinosaurs and trains.



The series encourages basic scientific thinking and skills as the audience learns about life science, natural history and paleontology.






Each of the 40 half-hour episodes features Buddy, an adorable preschool age Tyrannosaurus Rex, and his adoptive Pteranodon family as they board the Dinosaur Train and embark on whimsical voyages through prehistoric jungles, swamps, volcanoes and oceans.



My Abby is in LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE with this show....Its main character is adopted by another dino family......I HAD NO CLUE IT WAS ABOUT adoption so im SOO HAPPY!!!

Buddy

Pteranodon family

14 words from my friends!:

Gardenia said...

dinaosaurs, trains and adoption. what a great combination. thanks for the link. they show airs three times a day in our area: 7:30 am, 9:30 am, and 2PM. we'll tune in.

Lynn said...

Thanks for the info. It sounds cute. We are going to check it out tomorrow since it airs in the morning and again at 5:00Pm in our area!

aamayna said...

Awesome. I will have to look for this! I love PBS!

Jenne said...

We watched this today, and Isaac loved it too!!

Buckeroomama said...

We don't have PBS over here, but my kids love Dibo, the Gift-Giving Dragon (I always thought he was a dinosaur, though, until one day Josh corrected me in exasperation)!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

We must watch this! Thanks for the information. Luca loves PBS and so do I.

Becky said...

My girls saw this yesterday and instatnly fell in love with it, too!

Melinda said...

Crista is looking forward to this show too! I totally forgot it came on yesterday! Don't tell Crista! :-)

Melinda

Leah and Maya said...

Unfortunetly it now is in the spot of curious george I'm hoping Maya will decide she likes it for now she's not to thrilled, how can they take the monkey away!!!! I had no idea it had adoption in it too thats fantastic, we will try it again this morning.

One Busy Momma said...

Oh no..... Guess I'll have to let the kiddo's check it out though!!!
Hope it is also on sprout!

Hannah said...

We love PBS! This show was made just for Abby! I haven't been able to find it yet but hope to try it out tomorrow!!

Alleen said...

Very cute!!! I will have to check it out.

I remember how excited I was when I discovered that Miss Spider was all about adopted bugs. I had bought a couple of the books just because I thought they looked cute.

Rhonda said...

Will have to check this out, haven't seen it yet.

Valerie said...

Logan had me DVR all the eposides already!