Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday..


Another adoptive Mother makes dresses and all proceeds go to charity(Mayan Families)...
Thanks Suzanne @ Spudsnsalsa for this ADORABLE Sponge bob dress...

My girl LOVES Sponge bob Square Pants...But I'm in love w/Patrick !

Patrick Star! Pictures, Images and Photos

13 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

very cute!

Alicia W. said...

So freakin adorable! My Brea would flip over a dress like this.. Is she going to sell them on Ebay or Etsy?

Hannah said...

That is cute! Sophia is in love with Sponge Bob. It is a big treat for her if she gets to watch him...personally he reminds me of my husband. Patrick is my fave too!

Gardenia said...

orange looks so great on our brown eyed beauties. love it. I'm going to order one now too. (not spongebob though) :)

Valerie said...

Abbie's new dress is too cute. Logan is really into Sponge Bob also, they will be able to talk about it this weekend.

Bobbi said...

She looks adorable!!

Kellie said...

What an adorable model and a GREAT cause!

aamayna said...

Love it! This is a dress Andy would like...he loves sponge bob and has taught mayna to dig it (when she doesn't watch Diego that is). Maybe she makes a Diego dress. Ugh.

Jo Jo said...

That is soooo cute! And yes, I can make you a tutu, but I can't charge you. I'm sorry. You are a friend. Tell me the colors again (I know, I'm pathetic) and I'll try to find the tulle on Sunday. :)

JuJu - said...

Can't wait to order one:)

JuJu - said...

Can't wait to order one:)

Robyn said...

Adorable!! Love the dress!!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Cute! Gabby loves Spongebob too!