Thursday, August 27, 2009

WHO NEEEDS THE GYM???



WHY do i even NEED to work out every few days when Gymboree has invented these CUTE pj's for us moms( IM NOT KIDDING THEY are in MOM sizes too)? Will they make me look bony?



HAA HAA HAA no pun intended!










I buy them every year for Abby and THEY ARE sooo cute on her!




OH GOOD they have them in Ken's size too....

13 words from my friends!:

Thedailyreviewer said...

Congratulations! Our selection committee compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 guatemala Blogs, and yours was included! Check it out at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/guatemala

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award Badge at http://thedailyreviewer.com/blog/8629

Cheers!

Angelina..

Rhonda said...

LOL

Hannah said...

Love them! Sophia doesn't like them...she says they are scary! Ha!

I think you should buy some for Ken and then post the pictures on here...MEOW!

Jo Jo said...

Those are the jammies my boys have, too! They love them and make me buy them every year, too!

Terri said...

I was planning on heading to Gymboree today. I'll check them out. So cute!

Buckeroomama said...

Those are cool! :)

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh too cute, love them!!! And any reason to not work out works for me :)
Hugs
Stacey

Valerie said...

I love them! Will have to get some for Logan and Ava.

Alicia W. said...

Save up those bucks and get a pair for the whole family and do a picture! I bet it would be so damn cute and FUNNY! I love those jammies.. I want some too.

Gardenia said...

I'm getting online to check them out!

Bobbi said...

HAHA!! Looks like all three of you need some, and it can be your christmas card photo!! Maybe your older ones would like some too:>)

Carrie said...

So cute.

No bones about it!

I might have to get some too.

Katie said...

oh Ken is so wearing that for halloween !!!!!!!