Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday ..



OK I believe you have one day of "OHHH ME's and MOVE ON!"....



I have so much to be Thankful for..






My home -On any given night in America, anywhere from 700,000 to 2 million people are homeless






My Health- i have close to perfect health! KNOCK ON WOOD!









Plenty of food(that i CAN gain weight) - 1.02 billion people across the world are hungry









4 Healthy,gorgeous children-..many don't get the chance to be parents!









Ken- DUH












~~~~When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt

15 words from my friends!:

Stacy said...

Amen, sista! :)

Spudsnsalsa said...

Once the rims are salted then you call your friends to get 'happy' with you....right??
Thanks for the poke to our consciences...I should not dwell on what I'm denied but on what I've been allowed!!!!!! Okay, I'll play too....I am soooo lucky that my hormonal tweener is healthy and 'normal' enough to drive me to the edge of my patience because so many never know the love of mother and child.
Suz

Gardenia said...

That's the spirit! you go girl. Glad to hear you're ok.

aamayna said...

Glad you are feeling better! I will be too by friday when this business trip is OVER !!I love the quote at the end!!

Terri said...

I prefer Vodka, thank you! lol

Jessica said...

Great pic at the beach. Are you getting ready for the winter.

Hannah said...

We DO have so much to be thankful for. We are so spoiled with luxuries and yet we think we have it SO hard. Duh.

BTW...you're right you DO have four extremely beautiful babies!!

Bobbi said...

Great outlook!! A good reminder for us all who think we have it bad!

Alicia W. said...

Your so dern cute! I love this post.

howie mama said...

Hey Leslie-I'm not sure what the rules are but I need to go pick up Collins birth certificate and I would be more than happy to get Abby's if they will give it to me. Check in to it and let me know.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Yah, you are a pretty darn lucky woman!
It's OK to have an off day every once in a while.

Becca said...

AWESOME post!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

One Busy Momma said...

We all have wonderufl things to be thankful for! Thanks for the Wednesday reminder!

Valerie said...

Love the post, really puts things in prespective.

Love the quote, I'll be over later for some.

Carrie said...

Somedays we forget how much we have to be thankful for.

Thanks for the reminder.

Love you!