Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A picnic with North East Ohio Guatemalan group...


On Saturday we went to the North East Ohio Adoption group picnic...It was our first time and Abby had a great time with all the kids! I was so happy to see her out of her shell


Abby and her dear friend Dawson..(Thanks Kellie for the pic)






Abby eating OF COURSE its cake...




the whole group

7 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

What a blast of fun. Love the dress and of course who can resist chocolate cake, I mean, com'n mom!

Pineapple Princess said...

You are just so lucky to have a group like that!
Looks like it was a beautiful day full of fun and friends! :)

Vanessa said...

Where did you find that adorable dress?

Terri said...

How fun! Looks like a good turn out!

Hannah said...

Looks like a great time! I would go straight for the cake too :)

I am SO jealous of you getting homemade authentic Mexican food. I LOVE ( L-O-V-E) real Mexican food...especially the hot stuff!! YUM!

Have a great week!

howie mama said...

How do you keep that girl clean??

Mama Eve said...

She is such a CUTIE!!!!! I want some of that cake too :)