Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One month from today...O-H-I-O

Yep one month from today Ohio State plays its first game of the season


AND look who's ready!!!!


O-H-I-O

18 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Love that hat and bow! We are a U of L (or IU) family so maybe we will have a little friendly competition!!

Rhonda said...

CUTE!!!!

Jessica said...

What a cute pic, I love the hat....Looks like she is plotting something lol

Jo Jo said...

Too cute!!! I don't have the Ohio colors to make a tutu for Abby, but I could order some if you haven't already bought one. Just let me know, girlie! :)

Our Family of 5 said...

Love it!!

Terri said...

Cool hat!!!
We were just talking yesterday about our team, the Texas Longhorns. We're getting pumped up as well for football season!!!

Alicia W. said...

You go girl with your cute self! My best friends family is HUGE Ohio fans so I know all about how you guys are with football. They eat, breathe and sh*t football! LOL :)

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Marsha said...

Just love Abby in that hat!! She is just too cute!!!
Marsha

Lilysmom said...

Leslie you have a hat girl on your hands. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

Melinda said...

Super cute...just not too sure about those colors. You need a little orange and blue...GO GATORS!!!

:-)
Melinda

Gardenia said...

oh that beautiful face -- look at those smilin' eyes. The crocheted hat is sweet and I love the bow. Go buckeyes. they are buckeyes, right? your alma mater? if you made that hat or bow, you really should let us know, and take credit!

Lynn said...

ADORABLE...and the hat is cute too!

Terry and Kodi said...

I just signed up for your blog...Love it! As a fellow Buckeye...Go Bucks! I was looking thru some of your older posts and I think our girls had the same foster mother....Irma? She looks quite a bit younger in your picture.We still stay in contact with her. She was wonderful ( :

Terry and Kodi said...

I just signed up for your blog...Love it. I was looking thru your older posts and I think our girls had the same foster mother...Irma? We still stay in contact with her. She was amazing.
And as a fellow Buckeye...GO BUCKS!

Pineapple Princess said...

Cute idea! Love her hat!

howie mama said...

I want one!

Valerie said...

AAARRGHH! (me screaming)! I love it!