Monday, August 17, 2009

My Mexican family...

I had a very busy weekend and I'm dead! Today we are meeting a friend that i had since the 4th grade out to dinner with his family...


I SWEAR I'M TAKING PICS this time! HA

On Sunday Abby and I went to Michigan to see my cousins that i haven't seen in 10 years...No EXCUSE for that long of time not seeing them! They only live 2 hrs away! SAD


They are my Mexican side of the family and it meant the world to see them again...AND WE HAD REAL MEXICAN food.....it was soooo wonderful...


Oh yeah and i didn't take a single pic but I'm going back in Sept and i PROMISE i will....






Mari' Anna is my Cousins Granddaughter and she was Baptised yesterday..Isn't she the cutest Mexican you've ever seen? LOL

9 words from my friends!:

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh how cute is she ... and it sounds like you enjoyed some family time ... nothing better than family! Sorry we've been slackers ...

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

aamayna said...

Glad you had a good time!!!

Robyn said...

She's a doll!! Glad you had a great visit!!

Terri said...

I should of been born Mexican! We live next to the Mexican border, eat Mexican food at least every other day and I'm married to one! Well....he's half!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Totally forgiven on the no picture event!! Sadly, I am reduced to paying my sister's fare to come with us everywhere so I can get pictures. I just get caught up in the moment and forget that I even have the camera!!!
I have a Mexican 'twig' in my family tree and boy do we love their baptisms! I scarf homemade tamales while the girls dive for the coins thrown by the padrinos:) Gotta love the digital age where you can online to see the studio shots!!!

Rhonda said...

gorgeous

Jenne said...

What part of Michigan were you in??

One Busy Momma said...

Adorable!!!
But, I cannot believe you didnt email me!!!!
In MI... and I didnt even know!!!!
*laughs*
Glad you had a good time though!

Valerie said...

What a cutie! Gotta love those cheeks!

I'm all about good food with the family.