Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just a girl and her lamby on a picnic?

I have blogged about this before about Abby and her BIG imagination..This morning she was playing picnic with her best lovey Lamby..
Notice the play fruit and the tiny tea set that goes to her dollhouse!
They also sat on pillows, so Asian! lol

Lamby your the best friend that a girl could have!

** Hannah next time we meet up we should set Lamby and Mr bear on a date? Our Grandbabies would be gorgeous! LOL

14 words from my friends!:

Melinda said...

Don't you love their imaginataions at this age? Its amazing what they come up with!

Melinda

Terri said...

So cute and so smart!

Alicia W. said...

I love when my Brea does stuff like this. Makes me feel like a big kid again. :)

Gardenia said...

sah-weeeet. very creative table too.

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I just love watching my kids play. I remember the days when my imagination was that way. What happens to us?

Valerie said...

Aww! Ava does the same thing and I just melt every time.

Kellie said...

I love her imagination! Lamby is lucky to have such a good mommy!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Looks like she was having a blast!

aamayna said...

She is too funny! I love it! Looks like she was serving some gourmet food too!

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!

Such a nice girl...sharing her tea and food!!!!!

Bobbi said...

Reese just started with really pretend play. It is so fun to watch. My girls always had vivid imaginations!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

You know we love imagination play here at this house too!! As for Lamby and Mr. Bear....um no! That would break so many evolutionary rules as to be warped...besides, the first big argument and Lamby is eaten alive!!!

Hannah said...

I love the picnic. That is something Dmitry would have done! She is so cute, I love how she made the picnic so cute!

BTW...Lamby is WAY too good(and clean!) for Bear. Bear has issues, he is slightly crazy and likes to say he eats baby pooh-poohs.

Robyn said...

Too cute!!