Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a girl and her dinos!

Since Abby's BFF Mayna hasn't been around (yeah guilt trip Aimee)...


She has to spend her day loving on her Dino's..Spike and Triceratops...And may i add she HAS TOO MANY!



WELL its official tomorrow i will have a 11Th , 9Th and 6Th Grader(Abby Starts Tuesday)!!!! WHAT NOO I'm TOO Young! LOL
***** the Big kids are at their dads till Thursday so i wont get pics up till then of the "first day" of school!

13 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Love Abby's Dino love. So cute! Sophia carries a plastic dino and a plastic Polar Bear in her "purse" when we go out.

Lilysmom said...

Good luck at school this week. I love how much she loves her dinos.

Megan said...

I can't believe how fast these kids are growing!! I just want to push the pause button... well not so much tonight, but most days!! Good Luck Miss Abby!!

Gardenia said...

they're growing up... it's a little sad I'm sure. but you still have the wee little one who's little. Love the photo. My little flower just recently started to enjoy dinorsaurs. the Elmo dinosaur dvd scared her and we never watched it past a few minutes, until the other day, she wanted to watch it all the way through. those are cute stuffed dinos watching the show too!

Gardenia said...

they're growing up... it's a little sad I'm sure. but you still have the wee little one who's little. Love the photo. My little flower just recently started to enjoy dinorsaurs. the Elmo dinosaur dvd scared her and we never watched it past a few minutes, until the other day, she wanted to watch it all the way through. those are cute stuffed dinos watching the show too!

Bobbi said...

OH FUN!!! Reese is into dinosaurs more and more too

Can you believe how fast the summer went???

Spudsnsalsa said...

Well at least you can see her "friends"...mine had the imaginary kind!
Stunned mother support here! I'm waaay older than you and am still not embracing the fact that I have a 6th grader! When Mari's in 11th that will put Julia in 8th...too painful to think about now!Take lots of pictures....oh, I forgot...they won't co-operate at that age, ugh.
Suz

Spudsnsalsa said...

Well at least you can see her "friends"...mine had the imaginary kind!
Stunned mother support here! I'm waaay older than you and am still not embracing the fact that I have a 6th grader! When Mari's in 11th that will put Julia in 8th...too painful to think about now!Take lots of pictures....oh, I forgot...they won't co-operate at that age, ugh.
Suz

aamayna said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!! It will be hard, but will get better!! Take lots of pix!

I know - we need to get together. I was telling Mayna about going to the airshow next weekend and riding the train with Douglas. She insisted Abby would be there. You guys better come :) :)

One Busy Momma said...

Hope all your kids have a wonderful first day of school!!!!

Leah and Maya said...

it amazing how kids can make you feel older, I only have the one so so far I"m doing OK (since she's only 2)
HOpe the guilt trip works so she can pay with Mayna.

Kellie said...

What are you going to do when all the kids are gone? Just kidding...I know you will find a LOT to do. I can't believe you have kids the ages you do! You are much too young!

Rhonda said...

My girls love dinosaurs too, why not all the baby dolls and frilly things, LOL