Monday, August 24, 2009

I think its time to go PRIVATE.....

My blog is going to go private starting this Friday...I think i might have to shut down my Facebook site or change to a different name too...its getting a bit too MUCH!!!
I guess some people were mad that i wasn't their facebook friend..Sorry but some stuff i better keep for family and friends!!!
If you'd like to still keep up with my blog..please email me at wadi2u@yahoo.com
Thanks.....

15 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

What in the world!?!?!?! Your Miss blogger of the year!!!

Of course I want to be added to your list! As far as facebook goes...I have one but never use it. I think I forgot even how to log on! My blogs enough for me!

Hannah said...

Really? I hope everything is ok. I am your FB friend but I have been trimming some of my "friends" to actual friends....honestly I never really have time to get on there anymore. I'll be sending you an email ASAP!

Gardenia said...

oh my goodness. so sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I don't do facebook. but please invite me to your blog if you go private. I'll send you an email.

Tina said...

Leslie please add me in I'd miss reading and your comments on mine always make me laugh. As for the facebook thing you can pretty much go private there too. You can go under you're privacy settings and make it so you don't show up when someone searches for you and then you can just unfriend (they never know btw unless they are actually looking for it) a bunch of people.

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

WTH!!! Why is it that - like you said earlier - people who NEVER gave you the time of day earlier in life have to make life difficult now ... well count me in as an avid Leslie reader - I love you and your family and would go on withdrawal without you guys around to catch up with! Sorry people are giving you grief ... KNOCK IT OFF LURKERS!


Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

That's awful! Hope everything will be ok! I hope you don't go private, I enjoy reading your blog!

Alleen said...

You know I want in!!!!!!!!!!

And pleassssssssssssse don't leave FB!

Tracey said...

I left FB,Best thing I have done in awhile... I should have known it would be like High School again:)

Carrie said...

That is crazy and so uncalled for. Why can't people be adults and be nice. I don't have those problems luckily, but I am not popular like you!!!! I just use it for friends and family to keep in touch.

I already sent you an e-mail my friend.

Jo Jo said...

What?? I thought you were just kidding about that. So sorry people are giving you heck. What's up with that? Guess you're just popular! HA HA!

Okay, my paypal addy is on your facebook inbox. :) By the way, please add me to your list of readers when you go private: joanna . ray 11 @ gmail . com. (no spaces)

Thanks, lovey!

mjenningsdesigns said...

Hey! Hugs to you girlfriend! I would love to be added IF you want too...I understand either way...I think it is hard to not take some things personally on facebook...especially when people delete you as a friend without at least letting you know why or when you read on others walls that people are talking behind your back...can we say high school!!!! Enough of my rant...I just needed to vent tonight...you know you can do your profile as "secret" one of my girlfriends just did that...just an idea...

aamayna said...

Wow, I never thought you would do that!! I don't have to ask to be added, right? I think I will do it to when Mayna gets a bit older.

Valerie said...

I'll send you a e-mail later.

Mama Eve said...

Wow...that sucks! I understand why you'd want to make things private. I don't have very many readers on my blog so I don't think anyone really would care if they were my facebook friend or not...LOL!!! I would still like to read your blog but understand completely if you are making it close family and friends only. Take care and God bless your little princess :)
Eve

Rhonda said...

I'm still in shock even after you sent me your text that you were going to go private. Wowser girl. I sent you an email and waiting to hear back from you!!! Sorry to hear of the FB high school drama. No wonder I never figured it out, LOL