Monday, August 10, 2009

Goodnight Cell phone and goggles?




Abbys BIG imagination strikes again....She loves to tuck things in for bed....




Today i caught her tucking in my Cell phone....AND swimming goggles!!!

But looking back her sister Ashley used to talk to Red Skinned potatoes

like they were people....

~The world is but a canvas to the imagination.

Henry David Thoreau

8 words from my friends!:

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

That is so cute! Maybe she was going to go swimming in her dreams :)

aamayna said...

Haha! so cute! Red skinned potatoes??? Haha

Gardenia said...

sounds as though your daughters both have huge-mongous imaginations. a creative mind is a wonderful thing. I try to capture in my journal all my daughter's develoipments and imagininations, but I have the darnest time keeping current. When I fill it up and get current, she goes ahead and comes up with something new. It's such a joy, really, seeing their midnds at work, isn't it?

Rhonda said...

Gotta just love their imaginations!!! Too cute!

Terri said...

Red Skin potatoes?! Never heard that one before! And probably never will again! LOL

Too funny!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Abby cracks me up! She just wanted her special items to sleep well-that's all.

Carrie said...

3 year old imagination is the cutest. I love to listen to Savannah play. Glad your cell phone and goggles are tucked in for a good night.

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

I hear Gabby chatting to all her animals in her room all the time. I wish we could capture this innocence forever. It is too cute!