Monday, August 3, 2009

Funny flashback...

Ken and i Homecoming 1976...Bet you didn't know that we were in High school then

My friends Aimee,Katie and I in 1976...



**Lynn and kellie your really lucky i dont have pics of you!




I almost pee'd myself making this post im laughing too hard!



To have some fun and Laugh out loud go to Facebookyourself.com

9 words from my friends!:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Hah, hah, hah my you know what...I can be found all over a REAL 1976 high school yearbook and I can't excuse it away by saying it was a Facebook application!!!! ....or maybe I can....
My Farrah do was the ENVY of all my BFF's though!
Suz

Hannah said...

LOVE IT! So funny :)

aamayna said...

OH my gosh! You are too much!!! I love it (how did you do it???)

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh to to funny!!! Thanks for the smile!!!
Have a great week!
Stacey

Rhonda said...

hahahahahahahahaha

Kellie said...

I'm sooooo happy you didn't have a picture of me! Ha ha ha! That is really neat. I'm going to have to try that!

Jo Jo said...

That is a riot! Hilariously evil, too! HA HA!

Gardenia said...

hilarious. but truth be told, I don't need to do a facebook application to have a 1976 pic of me in high school. shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Katie said...

awwww wish we could have gone to highschool together !!!!!