Friday, August 21, 2009

FFF~ My Fave pic this week~ Courtesy of Kellie..

Sarah doesn't have a theme this week for Fave Foto Friday so i just picked my fave from the picnic this past weekend....



I'm really starting to think my baby could make a potato sack look good..~~i was asked about the dress, here is the lady on Etsy who i bought it from..

SHE ROCKS!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7729227

17 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

Ahh, she's going to break hearts when she's a teenager. :)

I love how she's color-coordinated, from her hair accessory to her dress, down to her Crocs!

Rhonda said...

She's too cute, LOVE the dress.

Hannah said...

She is beautiful. Those colors are amazing on her...and YES she could make a potato sack look good!

aamayna said...

That dress is very cute. Looks like she should be vacationing in Hawaii!!!

Melinda said...

Those colors are stunning on Abby! Adorable outfit...but I'm pretty sure its Abby that makes the outfit so cute!

Melinda

Lund7 said...

Your Abby can make any outfit, not just a potato sack, look great!!!

Debbie said...

She is beautiful!! Love the outfit!!

Debbie

Alicia W. said...

I'm totally going to hire you to buy all of my kids clothes! You have a eye for fashion my friend. :)

One Busy Momma said...

Cute dress!!!

How the heck did you find crocs to match??? *laughs* What came first... the shoes or the dress???

Abby is one coordinated little girl!

MICHELLE said...

She looks great in those colors, just precious.

Edilene Rocha said...

Olá! Conheci seu cantinho e é tudo de bom!
Lindo e criativo!...
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!!!
Se puder, dê uma espiadinha no meu:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Beijinhos carinhosos.
Itabira - Brasil

Gardenia said...

yes, even a potato sack. oh that we would have the bodies of our toddlers.

Jenne said...

She is such a cutie! I love the colors of the dress! Beautiful!

Pineapple Princess said...

They should totally put her picture on their Etsy site!

Robyn said...

How beautiful!! Love the dress!!

Carrie said...

She is GORGEOUS. I keep forgetting about FFF. LOVE her dress and matching Crocs. Quite an ensemble.

Valerie said...

Loved the dress at the picnic. Going to order one for Ava today, for next summer!