Friday, August 28, 2009

Dinosaur for Halloween...



Abby made the announcement she wants to be a dinosaur for Halloween..GEEZ WHAT A SURPRISE <------- sarcasm



I put a bid in on this ugly get-up on eBay...



I'M not happy i wanted a Sweet fairy or a princess ....


oh well Lola the hound will let me dress her up in those outfits??...



Photobucket

Thank God for Lola!!!

15 words from my friends!:

Will and Aileen said...

Too funny! They never want to do things just like you want them to, do they? She'll be the cutest little dino on the block, though!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Just an idea if you want Abby to look cuter (Well as you said she could make anything look cute but...) if you want her to have a really cute costume they have pink princess dinosaurs that are soooo cute! Just an idea if you don't win the bid on the other one (: Keep us updated!

One Busy Momma said...

I actually like the dinosaur costume! Hmmm...maybe we should go to Boo at the Toledo Zoo together! *laughs*

I know you think it's cute...but that is soo wrong to do that to Lola... sorry.... just wrong! *laughs*

Amanda said...

OMG, that is hilarious!!!
Abby will be the cutest dinosaur out there trick or treating! Can't wait to see her. ;)

Rhonda said...

LOL. hey, Lola makes one darn cute Princess!!!

aamayna said...

It will be adorable!! And Lola looks adorable too!

Lund7 said...

She'll make an adorable little dino girl!! The dog is pretty cute too!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Yay! Its almost Halloween!!! I've already been looking for Griffin, we're going to take him soon she he can pick something out. They have some really cute dino custumes at old navy & party city. That custume is cute, my luck if I had a girl she wouldn't want to be anything girlie :( She will be precious and cute in anything she puts on!

Lilysmom said...

She will make a cutie dinosaur. I got a fairy last year cause I didn't give her a choice. It was a lily fairy I couldn't not do that. This year she will pick cause that's only fair. One dog comin at ya. I bid on ebay too but didn't win :( Try try again.

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Is it that time to think of Halloween costumes already? She'll be a cute dinoasaur!

We always have to be something gory. Even if a dinosaur he would have to have blood on him. :-)

Lola looks adorable. I wish our big dog would cooperate like that.

Terri said...

LOL!!! Your dog looks cool!

Hey the dinosaur is cute!!!

Kellie said...

Abby will make the perfect dinosaur and Lola will make the perfect princess! Darn these girls...they never do what we want them to already!

Hannah said...

Abby will be a super cute Dino! I especially love Lola's costume!!

Gardenia said...

that is a cute costume -- blue and green. love the head gear on top. it'll keep Abby warm too. roooooaarr.

Bobbi said...

HA!!! your poor dog:>)

She will love that costume. Yeah, it is just awful:>)