Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ballet shoes are here....


These are what size 6.5 Ballet shoes look like...




Abby starts Ballet in Sept...Wish her luck or Break a leg?



Beauty!





Such Grace?



And a whole LOTTA attitude!

17 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

how exciting! she looks adorable!

aamayna said...

Cute! Does she like them on? I am surprised they make them that small!! I signed Mayna up at a new gymnastics studio Monday. We start stept too. It is the real deal it looks like and they have dance too. If she wants to switch to dance, her and abby can practise together!

Jo Jo said...

I love it! I absolutely can't wait until Myla can start dance classes! I'm hoping to put her in gymnastics this fall, but haven't gotten around to it yet! HA HA! Love those ballet shoes and adorable outfit, too!

Gardenia said...

not to worry, the grace will come. :) she looks excited to start on her new adventure.

mjenningsdesigns said...

I have so many fond memories of dancing as a child. I hope she has just as many!!!

Rhonda said...

Love the cute little outfit and shoes and of course the 'tude!!

Hannah said...

6.5? She is SO tiny...I love it. My Sophia is giant foot baby with her stinky size 8's :)

Good luck to Abby...I can't wait to see all the pictures of her twirling and dancing!

Terri said...

So cute! To be honest I haven't thought about dance lessons yet for Abbie. I need to though!

KiT said...

Adorable! I hope Abby has a great time. B loves dance class, but I am thinking E is more of a gymnastics kind of girl! ;)

Becca said...

She looks so cute! Her feet are tiny, tiny! I thought Ella's feet were small - and she is in a size eight. Have a great weekend.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Donna said...

OH!! They are so adorable!!! How fun and exciting - ballet classes!!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Aww! That is great, I took dance for about 11 years, love it! She looks so cute, looks like she's ready to dance :)

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Phyllis said...

So precious! I hope she loves ballet. Kristen took it last year but this year is taking Cheer & Tumbling.
Phyllis

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Oh so fun! She looks so adorable in her ballet shoes, I'll bet she loves it!

Rachel said...

Awe - how cute and exciting, I bet she can't wait!!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh how cute are those teeny ballet slippers ... I am sure she is going to be as graceful as she can ... I can't wait to see pictures!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah