Sunday, August 2, 2009

Abby and Home Depot....or Lowes



To say that my little girl likes Home Depot and Lowe's is a understatement





SHE LOVES HOME DEPOT AND LOWE'S...


A few times a month Abby and her Daddy have a special day and hit one of these stores...


Yesterday i happen to be along for the ride!!





~ Seriously LOOK AT THAT HAPPY FACE!





She said she'd like to paint fake grass..OK!


Thanks Ken and Abby for letting Mommy in on your Daddy,Daughter moments,

but next time I'm going to Target!

15 words from my friends!:

aamayna said...

LIke daddy like daughter!!! I agree....target is a much better shopping experience!!

Jessica said...

Oh my your the brave one for giving up a trip to target for home depot. Cute pics though. I would love to paint grass myself :D

Melinda said...

That is too funny!! Its sweet they have their "thing" that they do together!

Melinda

Hannah said...

That is so cute. I love that they have a thing together :)

When Dmitry was little he would cry if we walked into a home depot...we spent a lot of time there back then!

Kellie said...

What a special bond those two must have! Too cute!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Nothin' wrong with a little girl who loves her hardware shops. What a fun time for them to be doing something together that they both love.

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

So cute, it is wonderful they go out together. Nico loves going anywhere with daddy.

Rhonda said...

Target wins my vote!

Bobbi said...

Reese loves Lowe's. If Joe mentions it, Reese has his shoes on and is by the door instantly. He has learned to mention it quietly unless he is leaving RIGHT then!!!

I'm w/you. Going to Target!!

Gardenia said...

I agree-- I'll take target over home depot anyday. I love the pic of Abby in the shed.. just an oversized play house!

Marsha said...

So sweet!!!
Marsha

Katie said...

Brayden LOVES those stores ... they are a match made in heaven !!

Robyn said...

That is too funny!!

Valerie said...

Too funny! Logan always asks to go to Lowe's and Target. Hum, I haven't been to Target in about two weeks, guess I'll have to make a run tomorrow!

Justin said...

That is too funny! Hope you enjoyed your trip to Home Depot. Well, good luck for your Target trip.