Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Way back Wednesday

Summer 2006 (in Guatemala).

missing us!



Summer 2007



swinging with us






Summer 2008



Celebrating with us

Summer 2009



Enjoying life with us...REALLY where has time gone?



21 words from my friends!:

Vanessa said...

She just keeps getting more beautiful by the year!

Alicia W. said...

I love the flashback. She is such a little porcelin doll. Love it.

Tina said...

Wow, the time does fly by doesn't it? Abby looks so cute no matter what age she is!

Terri said...

Time flys by so fast! I love seeing how the way back Wednesday's and seeing how they change. So cute!

And by the way... I love Abby's little red white and blue bows!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Cute subject for a cute post!
Suz

Jo Jo said...

Wow - that's beautiful!

Buckeroomama said...

Love the "look-back" through the years. :)

Rachel said...

Awe - love that first caption - she sure was missing you guys!!!

Wanda said...

Oh, what a little beauty!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

I really don't remember time going by this fast when I was a kid! They grow up way too fast!

Pineapple Princess said...

I agree with you. Time is flying by. I try to close my eyes and freeze time.
I love your beautiful princesa!

aamayna said...

I love her with the shoulder length haircut from last year! Too cute!! She def went from toddler look to little girl!!

Alleen said...

Love this post!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

SERIOUSLY, where has the time gone girl?? Isn't it so crazy. How beautiful she is both now and then my sweet friend!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!!

Robyn said...

She's just as beautiful as ever!!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh My Goodness Leslie ... she has changed SO much since 2006! Look how teeny she was ... I know I sound like a broken record but seriously where does the time go ... SLOW DOWN! SLOW DOWN!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

It goes by too, too fast! She's just precious.

Hannah said...

What great pictures...it is amazing how fast our babies are getting to be big girls....KILLING ME!!

Rhonda said...

cute!

Carrie said...

I just LOVE this post. Couldn't say it any better myself. Pictures are worth 1000 words too.