Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Way back Wednesday ...the boys then and now!

The boys 2000 @ Lake Erie
Pre-studs
Brad 6
Grant 2
Kill Devil Hills,NC 2008
Grant 9
Brad 13

The Studs today
Isle of Palms,Sc 2009
Grant 10
Brad 14



15 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

I can't believe how much they changed in just a year. Brad looks all muscular this year!

Love the baby boys...that is just so sweet!

Carrie said...

Your boys are so handsome.

Alicia W. said...

I can hear the girls calling on the phone now, lol.

Lund7 said...

Very handsome guys!!

Rachel said...

Look at those handsome boys - watch out mama if the girls aren't knocking already they will be soon!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Wow, Brad has really grown in just a year! Where does the time go?

Jo Jo said...

Wow - that is some serious studage going on right there. What handsome little mans you have. (err, big mans, I should say). Can't believe how quickly they grow up. WAAHH!

Creative Minds said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had fun

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

OMG! Wow those studs sure have changed - that is crazy to see them change so much! What cute guys you've got ... have a great day Leslie!

Rebekah

Valerie said...

Have fun beating the girls off those two!

I'm finally playing catch up on all my blogs!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Wow time flys!!! Such handsome boys then and now!! Love your blog clever girl it looks darling!!
Hope your enjoying the summer, hugs
Stacey

Natalie said...

I love how you put their before and after pictures up! So cool. Looks like a lot of fun.

OH, I also like how you made your fonts large. How'd you do that??

Bobbi said...

I've been checking in, just been bad about commenting. I love all your photos, and cute little things you do. Your blog is fun to visit!!

Love the new design

Rhonda said...

They grow so fast!!!

demp5 said...

Leslie,
Hi. You just left a comment on my blog via Stacy's blog. It is such a small world! I am from Ohio, so most of my family lives there. Looking at your pictures - we used to vacation at Lake Erie every year and now we go to Isle of Palms - so gorgeous. Your Abby is darling!!
Meghan