Friday, July 10, 2009

True Beauty..









My dear Friend Aimee Captured this pic of my Daughter today at a Amusement park (it pays to have friends with nice cameras!)GRACIAS...



I have posted about this a few times about how i find a pic of Abby that reminds me of her



Birth mother.....



I THINK THIS ONE IS A WINNER.....WOW WOW WOW breathless.....



They are GORGEOUS..how special that they inherit SUCH BEAUTY!

12 words from my friends!:

Pineapple Princess said...

What a blessing to have those pictures to hand down!

Vanessa said...

I can see the resemblence too! My daughter looks exactly like her oldest birth sister!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Wow,a stunning shot and it does look like her birth mother too!! Mari looks nothing like her birth mother but does look like two of her sisters...still waiting to see if S can find Julia's.
Suz

Jill said...

Oh, Leslie... she is so gorgeous! I am looking at the photo of YOU to the right and see how much she looks like you, too... isn't that something! :-))))

I love the new blog design!

Amanda said...

Yep, I think this one is the winner too!!! The facial expressions are exact as well as their looks of course.. true beauty no doubt!!!

Maybe a personal question, but when you capture something like this don't you have a wishful desire to show her birth mother? I'm sure you have no contact, but I just couldn't imagine. You are SO blessed!!!!!

Carrie said...

She really does look like her birthmother from certain angles and expressions.

She is so beautiful.

Our Complete Family said...

Wow she captured Miss Abby in a glance that really does look like her birthmother. She is a doll!

Bobbi said...

I think this is pic is the strongest resemblence I have seen. Great shot. Both are truly beautiful

Megan said...

Wow that is true beauty. Lily looks a lot like her birthmom. I love to pull out the picture and watch as Lily 'sees' herself in her. KWIM?

Terri said...

Wow is right!!! THey totally look alike!

Rhonda said...

Wow, what a lot of resemblance. I've always wondered if you can tell that early but I can see it in Abby.

Valerie said...

Wow! They look so much alike, beautiful!