Monday, July 27, 2009

The top 5 things on my Bucket List..


BUCKET LIST;
A list of things to do before you die.




Comes from the term "kicked the bucket".




My Top 5



1. Learn to speak Spanish fluently or close enough to fluent





English and Spanish Speaking. Pictures, Images and Photos





2. Travel to South America for a month long tour or LONGER





SURINAME MAP OF SOUTH AMERICA Pictures, Images and Photos





3. Live to see my future Grandchildren become parents!







4. One day go back to school (I have no clue doing what!)




5. Live close enough to the ocean that i can walk!







What's your top 5?




7 words from my friends!:

Bobbi said...

sounds like a great plan. I hope you are able to do them all!!

Rhonda said...

Great list, loved that movie though did cry, booohoooo at the ending.

Gardenia said...

that's a good list. ambitous too, which is also good. Your question, well, I haven't thought of that before. I will have to sit down and think about what my top 5 would be.

aamayna said...

Awesome! You found totally cute pix to go with these too! I need to think of mine, but I know one...going to AFRICA and living in a foreign country.

Valerie said...

I want to live in Guatemala for a couple of years!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Good for you! #3 would definitely be on my list, too. My bL includes a little bit of traveling, too.

Carrie said...

Wow! Rich said that was a GREAT movie. I have not seen it yet. He had it on Netflix which is watches movies while he works out, but not time for mommy to do so.

Definitely with you on the beach!