Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The stats of a Guatemalan Princess and her mama..


Age: 3 yrs one month old


Weight: 24lbs


Height: 34in

5th percentile height and weight but mighty !

Healthy and ready to go to Pre-School in Sept.



My Stats


Age:36 and HOLDING forever


Weight: between 100-200 lbs (HA like I'm really going to tell you!)


Height: Just short enough to be considered "fun sized!"..lol



24 words from my friends!:

Alicia W. said...

You are so funny about the "fun size"! :o)

Love that picture of you pretty girls.

Alicia W. said...

Sorry, I just got your email about help! Ok - You need to create a new post of your favorite picture.. Make sure you link up on my page as well as click the more info or something like that on the mcklinky hyperlink.... Copy that code and put it at the bottom of your post. It should work like a charm! Let me know if you have any problems.

Lund7 said...

Cute picture of the two of you and fun stats!! I am holding at "40" myself!

Buckeroomama said...

LOL --that's exactly how I would answer the stat questions myself!

Love your new blog 'look.'

Rachel said...

Well she may be tiny - but she sure is the most adorable little thing I've ever seen!!

Your stats made me laugh, I was wondering what they were gonna say when I saw the title :)

Hannah said...

that is a really Cute picture!!

I think Sophia finally broke a whopping 26 pounds!!

theheartofachild said...

Just found your blog through "Welcome to Our Adventure" and the Mcklinky Blog Hop:-) Your adoption caught my eye, as we are in process of adopting from India and she will be named Abby too:-) Great blog!
Jenny

Jo Jo said...

You crack me up!!! I can't wait to meet you in person - then sneak you off for a glass of wine. :)

Lynn said...

Love the new look of your blog!

Amy said...

You are such a goofball...Gaby is small and mighty too..she weighs 28pounds 36 inches...take care of your mouth girlie

Pineapple Princess said...

I think it's so cool how much your two look alike... both are so beautiful together!! :)

Spudsnsalsa said...

OMG!!! My very petite niece always corrects those who call her 'tiny' by saying, "No! I'm fun size!" Personally I'm in the party pack size.....
Suz

Amanda said...

Haha, you're so funny!

Glad all went well and now she is ready for preschool, yay!!!! Hope she likes it.. I'm sure she will!

aamayna said...

I like that picture of the two of you together!! Did I tell you I met someone today with a 11 month old who is about 34 lbs!!!

Donna said...

Your stats cracked me up! There is nothing wrong with a pint sized princess either!

Sarah said...

You are so adorable and funny! I love your sweet girl too!

Love our petite princesas!

Our Complete Family said...

You are so funny Leslie! Always crackin' me up girlfriend!
I love that pic of you two. Adorable!!!
So glad you had a good 4th!
Happy summertime!
Love & Hugs, Les

Carrie said...

Love that picture and your new blog design. Cute girl girly and beautiful mama!

howie mama said...

Wow-I thought you were really brave posting your weight for the world to see-lol. See you in Indy!!

Don and Be said...

If you are "fun sized", that makes me "lots of fun".

Valerie said...

Leslie, your posts just crack me up, and I need a lot of that these days! I'm holding on my birthday also, 25 forever......right?

mjenningsdesigns said...

Peyton is too in the 5th percentile...she is a beauty and so are you!

Rhonda said...

Emily is close at 28 pounds and in the 10% for height!

KiT said...

Wow- she is a petite little princess!

BTW, I LOVE your hair. If I ever go to get mine cut I may steal your style (not kidding!). :)