Saturday, July 25, 2009

My name is Leslie and im addicted to ........

Korker Bows for my girl ....I'M ADDICTED to them






And when no one is looking i wear them too....


13 words from my friends!:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE korker bows too!! I bought a ton of REALLY adorable ones on ebay but if you're crafty they're easy to make!! By the way they look cute on you too:)

Amanda said...

LOL, you're pretty hot!!!

Rhonda said...

OMG you are toooooo funny!!! They are adorable. You both look CUTE!!
LOL

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I love the bows - on both of you!

Terri said...

Love the bows!!! You wear them well girl!!!

Kellie said...

I'm not sure who looks better in the bows. YOU or ABBY! LOL!

Hannah said...

I thought you were going going to say you were addicted to Etsy!

You should wear your hair like that all the time.

Laurie said...

They are so you! LOL That cracked me up! My new obsession are those organza ponys from Gymboree!

Melinda said...

I love bows too!! And who knows, you may start a new trend wearing them! :-)

Melinda

Gardenia said...

I'm addicted too, but have not tried them in my hair yet. hmmmm, maybe when she's napping I'll check them out on myself.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Oh, yeah, baby! Those are niiiice!
They look especially cute on little girls with pigtails.Heehee!

howie mama said...

Fortunately for Collin I am not addicted to bows!! I would be in BIG trouble if I had a girl!!

Bobbi said...

you look pretty cute in those bows