Monday, July 20, 2009

My girl the dino....rrrrrrr

Over the weekend we went to a Guatemalan Adoption get together in Indy..The children's museum was AMAZING...

They had a GREAT dinosaur exhibit and Abby was in HEAVEN!

"hi my name is Abby and IM ADDICTED to dinos!"


"GRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWW,YEAH IM BIG AND SCARY!" "oh just laying some dino eggs!"
(her face is priceless)

Well since dinos are extinct she had to get 2ND best!



17 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

So cute!! I love the one of her sitting on the dino eggs. :)

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

So cute. I do love her haircut. My Nico loves Dinosaurs too. He has almost all of them from the Dino adventure island. We did a whole summer camp on dinosaurs.

aamayna said...

Cute! I was afraid Mayna wasn't going to give the dino back!!

Jo Jo said...

Too cute! Looks like she's really laying a dino egg! HA HA!

Bobbi said...

Glad you guys had fun!! Love her in the dino eggs!

She looks so in love with her new stuffed friend

Lynn said...

It looks like a good time. It is funny how so many kids become so interested in dinosaurs. Question....did she come home with that cute stuffed dino?

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! Wish we could have been there, too!!

Alicia W. said...

You always dress her in the cutest little outfits! :)

Terri said...

Awwww, so sweet!!! I cant wait to see more pictures from the trip!

Rachel said...

Love the pic of her "laying" eggs :) Did they also have bones to dig up - that's always a fav with my Riley!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Looks like she had a great time! Griff loves dinos too!

Vanessa said...

I was REALLY hoping to go to Indy but living 13+ hours away and Lee Jr, needing to meet the camp bus at 8am this morning didn't allow it! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!! You should ask Suzanne to make her a custom dino outfit!! Her work is great and she did Olivia a very cute Cars outfit!!

Valerie said...

LOL! Logan saw Abbie with the dinos and started flipping out because he wasn't there to see them and Abbie. Hopefully we will see you next month.
I'll tell my husband that it is my birthday present since I didn't get anything yet. Are you staying in Akron overnight? I thought about getting a hotel room for the night with the kids, it's a little under a 4 hr. drive for us.

Hannah said...

She is just adorable! I can not believe how petite she was. I love the picture of her and her Dino, So sweet!

Carrie said...

I love that last photo. So cute. Abby would love the Dinosaur Place we went on Sunday. It is all and everything dinosaurs.

Rhonda said...

I heard it was a really fun time. Those dinos are so cute!

mjenningsdesigns said...

What fun! Sorry I missed meeting you!