Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Mama's boys..


~Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~
Author Unknown



19 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

They're so handsome! :)

Love the quote, too.

Amanda said...

I LOVE that quote! and of course the picture too :D

Hannah said...

They are both smiling?? No tough guy not smiling face? I guess they must really love their Mama!!

Cute picture!!

aamayna said...

Cute picture!!! You should start doing Sunday Citar - you add a quote and a picture. I love this one!

Alicia W. said...

Love it! How perfect of a quote.

Carrie said...

Mine is and I hope he stays that way. Were yours always??

Love the quote.

Melinda said...

Sweet picture! I've always been told there is a special bond between a son and his mama. Your boys are so handsome and look like little men!

Melinda

Gardenia said...

Hi. I found you through hannah at me me and monkey. love your blog. your children are beauties and cuties.

Gardenia said...

Thanks for stopping by. mine is 2.5 yrs old. just a little younger than your beauty.

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

they are so handsome...love the quote and pic!

Rhonda said...

Handsome young men and growing up sooooo fast!

Terri said...

And what handsome boys they are!!!

Valerie said...

Thats a wonderful picture of you and the boys!

Marsha said...

Love the quote! What handsome boys/young men you have!!!
Marsha

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Great picture! I have to confess, I love a Mama and her boys.

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Awww Les, so sweet!!! I love it! Your boys are such dolls, I love your quote!!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

They are so handsome, Leslie! You should be so very proud of them!

Pineapple Princess said...

What an awesome quote and two handsome sons! You must be so proud! :)

Bobbi said...

I am learning that there is nothing like a mother and son. We sure do love our boys!!! Yours are very handsome.