Thursday, July 2, 2009

Little sister..May i take your order please?

Abby just hanging in the driveway wearing a McD's headset...
Thats how we roll in Ohio.. *** Please ignore the blog contruction..Big change soon!

12 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

LOVE that line of gymboree, so cute!!!

Amanda said...

Ahhh, I just wanna SQUEEZE her and her cuteness!

Buckeroomama said...

So cute! I love kids' pretend play. :)

aamayna said...

Hahaha! Cute! Can't wait to see what you are doing with the blog!

Lund7 said...

Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake please!

Do you re-do your own blog backgrounds?

Terri said...

I like how you roll girls!!!!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

That headset is super cute ... and I like how you Ohio(ans?) roll ... have a great weekend and Happy 4th of July! Can't wait to see the new blog ...

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and the girls!

Natalie said...

Hi I just found your blog. It's adorable and what a beauty you have! She looks like she has so much personality!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

This is just too dang cute!!! She is so precious!

Marsha said...

She is too cute no matter what she has on!!! I love your previous post too, so sweet.
Marsha

Alicia W. said...

We have got to get her and Brea together. they would have a absolute blast!

Rachel said...

SOOOOO cute - I love pics like this, just kids being kids!