Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just alittle off the top please?



OK try 4 inches off the sides!!!



Abby got a lot of hair chopped off and I LOVE IT!


Before After


But she looks soo much older!! SNIFF sniff

23 words from my friends!:

Kim & Dave said...

Awww....that's adorable, Leslie!!! But, you're right, she does look older, & as my DH would say, "Who authorized that?!?!"

Terri said...

I LOVE IT TOO!!!!!
What a pretty girl!!!

Lilysmom said...

Well now her and miss Lily truly look alike! Love the new cut these girls have some beautiful hair!!!

Melinda said...

I LOVE her new haircut!! It does make her look older, but she is just too cute in her little bob!

Melinda

Belinda said...

Leslie,
Her hair is sooo cute! love it!
B

Hannah said...

GET OUT!!! She looks so big and grown up! You are KILLING ME!!

I do love it, she is even more beautiful :)

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT!!! that is such a cute look on her.

Lynn said...

Great haircut! But you are right, she does look like a big girl!

Jo Jo said...

SO CHIC!!! I love it...seriously, she really pulls off that look perfectly! Love the "style"!!

Lund7 said...

I love that length of hair on her! She's such a cutie that she would look good in any hair style though!!

Alicia W. said...

Oh my goodness! She looks like a porcelin doll. LOVE IT!

Buckeroomama said...

I LOVE her new look!! :)

Vanessa said...

The new cut looks great!!

Jenne said...

I love the haircut! It's so cute!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! She looks adorable!! I want to cut Olivia's but her Daddy won't let me. I will humor him for now but one day, it will be shorter. I just love this style on little girls!! Abbey is adorable!

Donna said...

WOW!!! I'm a huge fan of long hair on little girls (what with me having 4 boys and all), but OHmyGOODness - she is just adorable in that cut. TOO precious!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Adorable!! And if it's anything like my experience with Julia, waaaaay less whining and screaming "OUCHEEEE" when it's time to brush!!
Suzanne

Sarah said...

A-DORA-BLE! I got Bug's cut off today too... didn't get a picture yet though.

Rachel said...

Awe - looks so cute but you are right, much older. Amazing what a little "off the top" can do :) My girl needs a cut too!

Valerie said...

Love it! I wish I had hair like that!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

So cute. I love the haircut.

You're right, I was thinking, "she looks older." But it is adorable!

Robyn said...

I love her new 'do!!

Rhonda said...

Love love love the new dooooo! I can't believe how much older she looks now though but it's just so way cute.