Friday, July 17, 2009

Im outta here...

I'm off to Indianapolis,IN to spend time with about 13 other Guatemalan Adoptive Families.....We are staying at a Indoor water park ......

I have the wine packed and ready to go!

my flag Pictures, Images and Photos

SEE YA SUNDAY with pictures!

11 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

Have fun! Looking forward to see the pics. :)

Spudsnsalsa said...

Awwww, I had wanted to go since it was so close but we had already committed to MoGuate! Have a blast!
Suz

Jo Jo said...

HOOOOORAY!! See you soon, my friend!

Terri said...

Have fun!!! I;m so bummed that I'm not going! =(

Kellie said...

Have a wonderful time in Indy! We wish we could come but, will look forward to some pictures and good stories! By the way, Abby's haircut is so cute! Love it!!!!!

Hannah said...

:) See you soon :)

Rachel said...

Awesome - enjoy it!! We are heading to the waterpark next weekend (one last special trip for Riley before baby sis gets here).

Becca said...

I want to see you and Hannah, too!!! And get our girls together! You and Hannah share a glass of wine for me!

Marsha said...

Have fun!!! And I LOVE Abby's hair cut!!!! I want to get Mary Elizabeth's cut short like that, but both she and her daddy like it long. Maybe I will just do it anyway and surprise them with how cute it can be!!
Marsha

Valerie said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time! I wish we could of gone since we are only 2 hours away, but with my surgery a couple of weeks ago, I'm just not up to it. I'm hoping they do it next year!

Rhonda said...

Bet you had just a wonderful time. Nothing like an indoor water park :-)