Friday, July 3, 2009

FFF~HOME~

FFF~Home~ I live in a 109 year old home in Ohio...


I don't like living in Ohio (the weather is insane in the winter and i HATE BEING cold!)...But i LOVE MY HOME and how blessed we are to have a HOME! ...side view ..my back porch!

PLEASE take a few moments of your 4th of July holiday to remember those who didn't make it HOME during /after war!!

I'M VERY PROUD TO BE A AMERICAN

We hold these truths to be self–evident,
That all men are created equal,
That they are endowed by their Creator
with certain unalienable Rights,
That among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
Deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

17 words from my friends!:

Vanessa said...

I absoultey LOVE old homes!! Seriously! I always tell my hubby that when the kids are older we should buy one to fix it up just like it use to be in the good old days and he thinks I've lost my mind!! LOL!

Alicia W. said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL home Leslie! I love it - Hope you guys have a wonderful, safe 4th of July weekend.

Debbie said...

Your home is beautiful!!!

You are right, We need to remember those in war, or who have fallen in war. We still live in the best country in the world!!

Debbie

Jo Jo said...

Ooh, I love your house! Beautiful post, Leslie!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

OMG! Your house is beautiful! I love old homes!

Kellie said...

Oh Leslie, I love your house. It's just beautiful! Your house looks like it has so much character! Happy 4th of July weekend!

CallanNMasonsMama said...

Love your house!

Pineapple Princess said...

I love your home... especially the front and back porches. Most homes don't have porches where we live. I wish they did. I think they are so charming!
Happy 4th to you and your family!

Terri said...

You really do have a nice house!!! I love the older style homes.

Katie said...

Adorable house ... now we need to see the inside

vaneblu said...

You have a beautiful home :) I love old houses!

Rhonda said...

Very nice and OOOOH, I can't blame you with the coooooold Ohio winters, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, makes me shiver thinking of them, LOL

Hannah said...

I LOVE older homes...and porches!! Your house is just adorable..and look at the tiny Guat-Tot waiting at the top of the steps :)

Have a Great 4th of July!

Our Complete Family said...

Leslie, I love the character of older homes! My childhood house in England was over 300 years old and has been my favorite to date so yours is right up my alley girl!
The bunting is adorable, too!
Happy 4th of July to you and your crew.
xo Les

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

What a beautiful home! You are right about being thankful to have a home and being home; especially home with our children and family.

Sara Bonds said...

I adore your home. It's super cute. Sounds like I'd love Ohio. I love Fall and Winter. Snow and rain, for me, are awesome.

Happy 4th of July to you!

Carrie said...

Your house has so much character. It must be fun to live in a home with so much history.