Friday, July 24, 2009

FFF~ Swimming fun w/ dear friends..

Who is that man with the Farmers Tan?


Daredevil Mayna ....ONE

Heck with 2 I'm going in....


"AGAIN,AGAIN" says Mayna!


Chillin in the hot tub....THE BEST part..


Thanks Aimee,Andy and Sweet Mayna for making life so fun and Wine sharing

JUST THAT much more enjoyable!

Aimee did you realize we have known each other almost a year?WHAT!

HAPPY FRIEND ANNIVERSARY to us! LOL

9 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, how fun, love that wining and hot tubbing! LOL

Hannah said...

You're so funny. Love the picture of Abby and her Farmer Daddy! They both look so happy when they are together.

Mayna IS a little jumping monkey. I love how quiet Abby is and wild Mayna is. A match made in heaven.

Have a great weekend!

Alicia W. said...

Those are great Leslie. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

Jo Jo said...

So sweet! Love the pics, my friend!

aamayna said...

I didn't know you had t hese!! These are great!!!

A year already??? Really????? Yeah for us! We really don't know what we would do without you guys!!!! Abby is Mayna's most constant friend and they love each other even though they are so different!!!

I will have to do a post on this :)

Valerie said...

Too cute! I can't wait to meet you (and hopefully Aimee and Mayna too). I'm checking out hotels right now! So, whatever you want to do that weekend, I'll let you and Aimee plan!

Kellie said...

I love these pics...looks like you guys have so many good times together!

Terri said...

I wish I lived closer to you guys!!! You guys have all the fun!!!

Bobbi said...

what a little daredevil!!! I love to watch kids in the water. Hot tub is all Reese will get in. He is my little whimp!!