Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Amish Bedroom furniture

I have had my bedroom set since 1999 and I won it (ha) during my divorce!

I'M SORRY BUT You should never sleep in your bed with your new hubby that you had in your 1st marriage..THAT AIN'T RIGHT!
*******
So a nice Amish man named Mr.Yoder is making us a custom set...It has taken 8 weeks to make and will be here in a few weeks!!! HAPPY to say the least!
It will be in Cherry wood...
The 2 dressers the 2nd one wont have a mirror

****Side note- I WILL BE HAVING A BIG BON FIRE WITH THE OLD FURNITURE..All are welcome(except the ex hubby)! HA HA bring marshmallows!

11 words from my friends!:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Sounds fun...too bad I'm six hours away!!! Maybe you could live stream the event!!!!
Suzanne

aamayna said...

I love that style!!!

KiT said...

Burn baby burn!

Bobbi said...

I think this is the perfect purchase!!I'll bring the fixing for s'mores!

Hannah said...

I bet it will look beautiful!

I can't wait to see pictures of the new furniture AND the fire!

Jo Jo said...

I'll bring the chocolate, graham crackers and wine! Enjoy your NEW furniture!! :)

Our Family of 5 said...

Girl you are a hoot!!

Alleen said...

hahahaha! Love the bonfire idea.

Valerie said...

Oh, it's so pretty! The dressers hubby and I have are from when we were four years old! Hopefully next year will be the year for new bedroom stuff for us.

I love a good bonfire, count me in!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

That is so pretty! The bond fire sounds like fun!

Pineapple Princess said...

So pretty!
I'll join your cyber-bonfire, too! :)