Tuesday, July 14, 2009

America's Next Top Model 1970s style

Me modeling old school style...

1974 @ 16months
I love my cut-off overalls
1975 2 years old
Why didn't my mom save this cute outfit?

15 words from my friends!:

howie mama said...

You haven't changed a bit! See you this weekend!!

Natalie said...

So adorable you are! What a cute post!

Buckeroomama said...

I love these old photos. You looked so cute! :)

Jessica said...

How cute! That is totally a expensive outfit these days, to bad we didn't see the future of style back in the day.

Hannah said...

Look at how cute you are :) I agree that bottom outfit is adorable...should have been saved.

Terri said...

Very cute indeed!!!

Alicia W. said...

Look at you lil Miss Sassy Pants! :) Soooo cute!

Jo Jo said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

so cute!

Rachel said...

Crazy MO weather - I wonder if you'll get my comment twice.......you are such a cutie patootie and I love that you scan in your old pics and post them, that's awesome!

Margaret said...

Very cute pics. THanks for visiting my blog.

Kellie said...

How adorable are you! I love the second outfit and how sassy you are modeling! If only you could have saved that outfit for Abby! LOL!

Jo Jo said...

You are the GREATEST mom...party-planning is just my weird, sick, obsession. HA HA! Hire me next year, okay? I love it...and I love you! :)

Valerie said...

Such a litle cutie!-And still are! I was born in '76 and I don't think my Mom dressed me as cute!

KiT said...

Love it! The outfit and your "supermodel" pose! ;)