Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Abigail- A Fathers joy..




The meaning of the name Abigail is "fathers joy. Gives joy"
Marie(her middle name) means-Wished-for child; rebellion ( i dont see rebellion NOW but im sure in 10 yrs i might!)



I couldnt Agree more...




The first time she fell asleep in her daddy's arms on the visit trip 2006




3 months old
Today discovering the world

2009

***if you want to see Indy Guate tot reunion pics go to my Dear new buddy Hannahs@ Me-Me and Monkey's BIG Adventures - (my camera isnt as nice so i didnt take many pics!!)

15 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

How special! She is soooooo adorable!!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

How quickly they change!

Buckeroomama said...

Father-daughter moments are soooo sweet!

Jo Jo said...

See gives Joy to everyone around her. Abby is a serious doll. Sweet pics!

Bobbi said...

I love that pic of them on the visit trip. Nothing like a baby girl asleep in her Daddy's arms!!

Kim & Dave said...

awww.....that is such a sweet post. I have a neice named Abigail, & she, too, delights her father's (my brother) heart. That is also why they chose the name & they liked the story of her in the Bible. Very wise soman.

Kellie said...

How could Ken resist that cute girl! I'm sure all she has to do is look at him and he melts! Who wouldn't with such a beautiful daughter!

Hannah said...

That is awesome. I have a daddy's girl too, so sweet!

Marsha said...

Very sweet! It looks like everyone had fun in Indy too!
Marsha

Valerie said...

Aww! I don't know why you are always saying Abbie is a drama queen, she looks like such a sweet, innocent little angel! LOL!

Alicia W. said...

Something about lil girls and their Daddy's is such a sweet sweet thing! :)

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Awww...daddy's girl huh? That is so sweet!

Carrie said...

Nothing warms your heart like a Daddy and his daughter. I fall in love with my husband over and over again seeing his sensitivity and love for Savannah

Rhonda said...

How special and so sweet.

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Awww love Father Daughter moments!!Your blog looks amazing. I bit the bullet and am getting a makeover, just can't do anymore by myself. Yours looks so CUTE!!! I can't even stand it :)