Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


22 words from my friends!:

Sara Bonds said...

What a cutie!! She is so beautiful and the face she is making is super cute.

Happy WW from Sara @ the Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!

Pineapple Princess said...

I love her!
Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Buckeroomama said...

The Little Princess is adorable --as always. :)

Lund7 said...

What a precious little face! Way to go on the potty training!!!

Rachel said...

Awe - just want to pinch those cute little cheeks!

Lilysmom said...

Oh sweet Abby!

Alicia W. said...

Look at Abby! Looks like she is about to pop a squat on mommy's clean floor, lol.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Darling darling pic!!!! Abby is so cute, you just can't help but smile looking at her pic!!!
Best wishes
Stacey

Hannah said...

Good Gravy! Cute, cute, cute!

Robyn said...

What a cute pic!!

Wanda said...

She is a cutie. (That expression must be pride in becoming a big girl now.)

Bobbi said...

she looks like you just did something really funny and she isn't supposed to laugh!! Love the expression

aamayna said...

I have never seen her make that face before! Very cute!

Marsha said...

cute like always!!!
Marsha

howie mama said...

CHEEEEZE! She's so stinkin cute!

Alicia W. said...

I feel like such an ass, I have replied back to so many of your comments on my blog and the whole time your not getting them. I sent you one on the weather here and went to add something else and it didn't go through. :( All this time I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you, lol.

You have to go and set it up through blogger so you can get people's responses back to your comments if they have one. LOL

P.S The weather here is HOT HOT HOT! Pack plenty of shorts, tanks, water and flip flops! Yesterday my stat in my car said 94

Valerie said...

Muy bonita! I just want to pick her up and give her a big hug!

Carrie said...

Such a cute and typical 3 year old face.

April said...

Too sweet...any tips on the potty training, Maribel is 2yrs9 months and we are starting her potty training, she just wasn't interested before, but now is, so wish me luck!!

April said...

Too sweet...any tips on the potty training, Maribel is 2yrs9 months and we are starting her potty training, she just wasn't interested before, but now is, so wish me luck!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Oh, what a sweet picture of Abbey!!! Congratulations, big girl, on mastering the potty!!! Great job!!

Have a wonderful vacation!!!!

Hugs,
Sharon

MoziEsmé said...

Love the big-girl smile!