Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today call me Alvin...

Abby has the BIGGEST imagination i have ever seen on a child of her age...For example she is ALWAYS changing who she is....
Me: "Abby come and eat lunch!"
Abby: "No mama call me Alvin (as in Alvin n the Chipmunks)!"
Me: "OK Alvin!'
THIS goes on ALL DAY LONG but sometimes she wants to be called these characters or animals
alvin Pictures, Images and Photos
Of course Alvin
Scooby Doo Pictures, Images and Photos
Scooby Doo
cat Pictures, Images and Photos
A cat
baby penguin Pictures, Images and Photos
A baby penguin
SERIOUSLY BY THE END OF THE DAY I HAVE NO CLUE WHO MY KID IS !

10 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

That is so cute!!! It's great that she has such creative imagination. :)

aamayna said...

Too cute!!!!

Lynn said...

That is funny and so adorably cute! Good for her! Some days I would like to pretend to be someone else!

Vanessa said...

ROFL!! My kids have not done this yet, but I have friend whose son does this all the time!! We have to ask at the begining of the play date who he is because he gets upset if you call him the wrong name!!
Oh my daughter did tell her nurse in the hospital one say her name was Sleeping Beauty! I think she figured it would get her out of that blood work!!

Hannah said...

That is adorable! Sophia usually wants to be Bolt. I love it when they have a big imagination!

Terri said...

How cute! And how smart!!!!
Hey...at least she's not calling you names!!! lol

Alicia W. said...

Endless imagination is so funny!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Hollywood get that next Walk of Fame Star ready for Miss Abby!! Come on, what with the wardrobe changes and the role choices you have to know she's prepping for stardom.
Suz

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

That's too funny! My Avery likes to be called Sharpea or Hanna-those have been her favs lately.

Robyn said...

Gabriella does the same thing!!