Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SOUTH Carolina update

Still in S.C at the IN-Laws...Wednesday we are off to Charleston..WHOOT!



Met up with our friends the Nyblom Family Katie and the Twins for a few hours of fun!



Brayden,Abby,Ana (Bray and ana are twins from Guatemala)
Abby loves her man Bray ..can you tell?


I have to admit i dont miss ANYTHING about Ohio...;o)
**Except some friends! LOL

15 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Love the pictures! Have a great time...you better watch Miss Abby with Brayden, he is a heart-breaker in the making! :)

Lilysmom said...

I wanna vacation!!!! Oh I am on one. I mean I want a road trip! Glad you are having fun.

aamayna said...

Abby's face in that last pictue is hilariouse!! She is like "oh, yeah, this is my man!"

nikki said...

Love that last picture!!!
Enjoy your vacation!!!

Rachel said...

Adorable pics - and I hear you, who wants to come home to "real" life after vacation :)

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

I'm in SC and LOOOOVE Charleston! Have fun!

Bobbi said...

So jealouse you got to see them. Glad you are having fun.

Jo Jo said...

How could you not miss Ohio? :) Love your pics, but miss you! Glad you are having fun!

Much Love,
Joanna

April said...

Have a great time, loved all the pics!!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Love the pictures and sounds like you guys are havintg a great time ... miss you around the blogosphere ... can't wait to see lots more pictures!

Have a great weekend!
Rebekah

ღElyismagicღ said...

congratulations you are a beautiful family, I am a girl who has taken chilena found 27 years after her family of origin

Don and Be said...

Keep on truckin' ......

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

So cute Leslie!!! Have fun, your blog looks great! Abby is just too darn cute!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

The pictures are PRECIOUS!

Carrie said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever. What fun visiting with such a special family!