Sunday, June 28, 2009

The many wardrobe changes of Abby....

Since we started Potty training Abby i swear i change her clothes about 4 times a day..THANK GOD she has about 300 outfits! lol

I have been asked about where i get some of her clothes....



Mostly Ebay or Etsy boutiques so i posted the sites for ya!

Miss pissy pants..grrr soooo mad that day..



This is a kate mack suit that i bought new on ebay



This outfit is super cute it has vintage pics of puppies and kittens on it..


http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=13898935


Pink Mr Crab dress was made by my Mom-In-Law she is a GREAT dress maker!

Sorry she doesn't sell them BUT She should!

15 words from my friends!:

Buckeroomama said...

Isn't it great having a girl? :) I really can't help buying more clothes for Z even though we're running out of space in her closet already (and it's a custom-made big-size one, too)!

Hannah said...

Abby is always dressed adorable! I love the vintage skirt and top!! Sophia and her BFF Emma have the non bikini version of that swimsuit but in pink....you gotta love a ruffle butt!

Terri said...

I always love Abby's clothes! As you know...i love Etsy too!

aamayna said...

Too cute! See, Abby could keep that first one white...it would be black in 10 minutes if Mayna wore it!

Alicia W. said...

You should sell all the clothes she has grown out of on Ebay.. If you do let me know. You dress her sooo cute!

Vanessa said...

I know having two girls is like the never ending game of dress up!! I LOVE shopping for them because when I had my son they didn't have as much cute clothes for him!

Rhonda said...

CUTE!!! Love Ebay!!!

Jo Jo said...

Her clothes are DARLING! Can't get over that swimsuit and love everything you find for your beautiful little lady! Too fun!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

I get so aggravated b/c they have all these cute girl clothes and not much for boys. Oh, if I ever have a girl I would have to get a second job :) My lil man dresses sharp though. She is so precious and dresses so cute!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

She is so cute she could be NEKED and it wouldn't matter ... love the mad face though! I hope you guys had a great Vacation - I am going to look through your posts now ... Hugs from MN!

Rebekah

Carrie said...

Just precious. Why was she in a bad mood in the first picture? I always say, "How can you be so beautiful yet so upset?"

She is modeling that bathing suit.

I change Savannah over and over and I have given up on potty training for now. I swear she is going to be 5. NOTHING works.

howie mama said...

A future model for sure!

Rachel said...

Yeah - I'm with you on the clothing changes - although ours are just by choice at this point (thankfully). I think we go thru a min of 5 outfits per day but at least some of those are dress-up outfits and they don't all make it into the laundry!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Oh, that little suit is precious! Some of those outfits are fabulous and, of course, the one your MIL made is priceless!

Megan said...

SO SUPER C U T E!!! I am off to go look over these wonderful new sites for my littles!