Monday, June 8, 2009

IM a Big girl nowwwwwww! ****

After 13 days many potty seat styles,Pull-up styles AND TEARS ...ABBY is Trained..NOW if ONLY I COULD GET THE BOYS IN THE HOUSE TO AIM!!!GRRRRR



****MANY thanks for the people on Face book,Email,text who heard me complain about this for 13 days...(Aimee W,Alleen S and most of all Sweet Katie N)

24 words from my friends!:

Kim & Dave said...

Woooo!!!! Hooo!!! :D

Bobbi said...

Congraulations!!!! Really jealous too!!!

Hannah said...

Great job Abby!!!

Yay for you too Leslie...you give me hope :)

Katie said...

Yaaa so happy for you !!!!! xoxoxoxo

aamayna said...

Yeah!!! That is great! Now she can help Mayna!

Rhonda said...

Yea, send her Emily's way PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE............

Alicia W. said...

Now that deserves two high fives and a box of wine! LOL

Alleen said...

Way to go Abby! Now send some of that down this way!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Nah, skip the wine and go straight to the hard stuff!
You must be one tough boot camp drill sargent to get it done in the two weeks!!!! Enjoy your new hobby....visiting every public bathroom she passes :)
Suz

Vanessa said...

Congrats on being a mig girl!! I'm so proud of you!

Valerie said...

Yeah Abbie (and you too, Leslie!) We are still trying to get Logan night time trained, maybe one of these days. I even stooped to bribery, a new bed and a fish tank.

Now if I could get Ava on the potty....

Pineapple Princess said...

Yay, Abby!
And Yay, Mom! Way to go!

Lynn said...

Well, congratulations! I am thinking about venturing into the potty training world with Grace. Care to share some advice?

Terri said...

Way to go Abby!!!!!

KiT said...

Hurray! For Abby and for patient and persistant Mommy. ;)

Rachel said...

Awesome awesome awesome - yeah for Abby and yeah for not having to buy a pack of diapers every time you go into wal-mart!!

Kellie said...

Congrats! Keep those ideas in your mind...we need them soon too!

Marsha said...

Yeah for Abby!!!!!!
Marsha

nikki said...

Yippeee!! You go Abby Girl!!!!
And Congrats to you Leslie, potty training is hard on a momma!!!

Megan said...

Yeah Abby!! Way to go!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you all! That's huge!
I don't start this for a while yet, but I am not looking forward...

Jo Jo said...

HIP HIP HOOOOORAY!!!!!! Trust me, girl, when I say I feel your pain. So proud of you both for surviving potty-training. With a potty like that, even I want to try. HA HA!

Gail said...

Way to go Abbie!!!!

MoziEsmé said...

Wahoo! We are still struggling and contemplating staying in pull-ups after 8 days... She loves her big-girl panties and sitting on the potty, but will NOT go in the potty!