Monday, June 22, 2009

Home sweet home...


After 10 days of fun in South Carolina im home..

HOME is where you lay your head AMEN! LOL


Be back in a few days ..lots of housework to do and sleep to catch up on !

16 words from my friends!:

Lund7 said...

Welcome back! Missed your comments on my blog and your Abby pix on yours! Great family photo!

aamayna said...

Welcome home!! We missed you!!!

Terri said...

Welcome back!!! Missed your bloggin!!!

Amanda said...

Welcome back! I loved all your pictures on FB. The beach is my favorite place!!!

Kellie said...

You look so rested and relaxed. Welcome Home! Love the family beach picture!

KiT said...

Welcome home! Hope you get caught up on laundry and sleep soon!

Robyn said...

Welcome home!! Missed you!!

Valerie said...

Ah, it's always good to be home with all your vacation memories. I love the black and white pic, so sweet.

Megan said...

Welcome home!

Our Complete Family said...

Leslie! My long lost bloggy friend b/c I've been so bad at blogging. Sorry sweetie. Forgive me! Love, love, love all the vacay pics you popped on FB. You have the most adorable and sweet family. So glad you got away for a break. My Dad is from SC and I love that area!
xoxo Love ya, the other Les

Rhonda said...

Looks awesome........need me some beach air!

mjenningsdesigns said...

Welcome home! I have been "off" the blogging world for a while...getting back to it!

Jenne said...

What a great family picture!

Carrie said...

You are very fortunate to have a good relationship with your in-laws. Looks like you had lots of fun and I love the last family photo.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Wow, Leslie! That's a great fam picture.
You guys look fantastic.
Welcome back!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Glad you git back safe and sound! That is a GREAT picture of you guys too ... looksl ike you had a wonderful time!

Rebekah