Friday, June 12, 2009

FFF~ We are on Vacation~

We are off and this is my Favorite pic for this Friday!




Charleston,South Carolina till June 22






14 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Have a great time on the beach!! Take tons of pictures and fill us in when you get back home.

Buckeroomama said...

Have a wonderful vacay!

Kellie said...

Have a wonderful, fun and relaxing trip with your family. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back. Enjoy the beach!

Terri said...

Have a great time!!!!!

Rachel said...

Enjoy your vacation - what an awesome time!!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Officially jealous!
Suz

Lilysmom said...

have fun!!! I am one jealous girl!

Becca said...

Fun! Hope the weather is nice - and that you remember to use sunscreen!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Happy VACAY! Can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures! Be Safe and WARM!

Hugs from MN!

Rebekah and her girls

Valerie said...

Oh, I just LOVE South Carolina! I think I must of lived there in my past life. I want to move there so bad.

Have lots of fun in the sun!

Don and Be said...

That green cloud over Florida is me letting off some envy!

Pineapple Princess said...

Have a blast!

One Busy Momma said...

Hope you have a great vacay!!!!

Sorry we will miss you.... :(

mjenningsdesigns said...

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!