Friday, June 5, 2009

FFF~ OUT~

This weeks Fave Photo theme is OUT.....









Whacked OUT




Locked OUT

OUT side






Wiped OUT



And WHAT a knockOUT

21 words from my friends!:

Kellie said...

Love the creativity. Especially the last one. Knockout...who can resist those eyes! Abby of course is adorable in all the pics! So CUTE!!!

aamayna said...

Cute, I like how you did this!

Bobbi said...

You are so creative. I love the locked out!!

Anne said...

What fun pictures! Your daughter is adorable. I love your dog's expression in the last one :)

Tina said...

Oh my gosh are those cute pics!! Have a great weekend Leslie!

Lund7 said...

Very creative use of this week's theme...OUT!!!

Hannah said...

Ha! Great! I love the locked out one...so cute!

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute! I like your take on the theme, too, Leslie!!!

Melinda said...

Love your post! Great play on OUT!

Melinda

Rachel said...

Awe -I think my fav is wiped out - you can tell she's totally had enough and is ready for nap!!

Have a great weekend.

Lilysmom said...

Oh that hound is a knock out. We had one of those at one point. Very creative Leslie!

MICHELLE said...

Very cute how you did your post. I must say, you dog is adorable. Have a wonderful weekend.

Terri said...

Very cool post!!!! I like all you "outs"!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Hi, Leslie!
Happy Friday! :)
This post was so funny. I loved it!
Have a great weekend!!

Rhonda said...

love the play on words! Cute pictures.

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

you're so creative!!

vaneblu said...

beautiful pics, really represented the OUT theme :)

Lynn said...

Great idea! Abby is as beautiful as ever in every shot!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I love your version of OUT!! Very cute!!

Those referral pictures of Abbey look so much like Olivia it isn't funny. Especially the one of her laying on her back!! She was so tiny!!

Sharon

Megan said...

OK thank you for giving my first good chuckle in a few days! I LOVED knock OUT! Your fur baby is super sweet too!

Robyn said...

What a cute post!!