Friday, June 26, 2009

FFF~ My kids

My 3 angels (ha) ...Ash didn't want to come on vacation with us..SHE IS NUTS!
I told the kids to pose and this is what i got!
This pic shows alot about their personalities...
Grant-the clown
Brad-The tough but sensitive guy
Abby- the animal loving girl..she is holding her new penguin
****We are readopting Abby today ..will post pics 2morrow!FINALLY!

12 words from my friends!:

Alicia W. said...

I love this picture! Sweet Abby with her baby penguin is way too cute!

aamayna said...

Oh yeah!! Congratulations! It will be a breeze!!! Easiest part of the process!

Buckeroomama said...

Haha, I was just about to say that you could tell how different they are in terms of personalities by the way the posed. :)

Hannah said...

Yay on the readoption!!

I love this picture, it really does show their personalities! Cute, cute, cute!

Jane said...

Hey! I know that fountain!
wish I knew those kids in person- they look pretty cool! Congrats on the re-adoption.

Spudsnsalsa said...

Nothing like having the end in sight!!!
Suz

Rhonda said...

congrats! We are just finally waiting on Emily's passport appt! wooohooo

Terri said...

Love the picture!!!
Cant wait to see the readoption pics! I need to get off my rear and readopt Abbie and Isaiah!

April said...

Sweet pics, I love getting deals on Ebay too!!! Cute outfits!!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

What a sweet photos and love the penguin squeezing going on!! Hee Hee ... and congrats on Readoption day and I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Rebeakh

Rachel said...

Awe - love those kind of pics - their personalities are so true to their poses!!

Robyn said...

Your children are beautiful!!