Sunday, June 7, 2009

Abby in 10 years?


Every time i see a pic of a Older Guatemalan child i think "Wow is this what my Abby will look in 10 years?".....This girl is just GORGEOUS!





9 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

She is beautiful.
I do that too, I go to church with this family who came here from Guatemala when their daughter was tiny. Now that daughter is a grown woman and I had to explain to her why I am always staring at her (Hubs too) but she honestly looks like Sophia's birth mom. I just stare, I know it must get a little creepy. Luckily she is very understanding.

Lilysmom said...

I think your right. Looking at Mayan Families pictures of the older children is also a guilty pleasure of mine. I so wonder what she will look and be like when she is 10 yet this stage is so fun I don't want it to end! Catch 22.

Wanda said...

Umm...no....it's YOUR daughter who is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

:-)

Spudsnsalsa said...

It's not just us! My sister called insisting I turn on the HBO show in which the Guatemalan adoptee went back to meet her birth mom and twin sister...she was so SURE that it was one of Mari's siblings that we are searching for because of the similarity in looks!!! I'd also say it's not unlike biofamilies it's just they know the ancesters and relatives and we don't.
Suz

Terri said...

Both girls are so darn beautiful!

Rachel said...

So so so beautiful - and I love your heart and passion for the peopel of Guatemala!!

Griffin's # 1 fan said...

Abby is so precious and adorable!

Rhonda said...

Both are beautiful. I always wonder when I look at the Guatemalan calendar and see the older girls and wonder if my girls will look like them!

Bobbi said...

I think the same thing about Reese. Without a doubt, she is going to be a beauty!!