Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You want cheese you got it baby!



Someone complained to me the other day "why don't you ever post pics of you and your older kids together?" ......It was 11pm and i dragged them to take these photos!!! See i don't really look like Angelina after a beer or 2! lol

9 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

Wow! Your daughter and you look so much alike!

I'm the same way. Very few pictures of my Tow older boys since they only come and go for free food and money! lol
I never think about breaking our the camera as I'm slipping them a $20!

My 18 year old daughter comes in the house one minute and leaves out the next! I do have a great picture of her and Abbie that I'll be posting in a day or two.

Lund7 said...

I think many of us are guilty of just posting the photos of our youngest because they are the ones home with us all the time!

Not sure if you read my comment on your blog but are you still interested in the ruffle socks? The other pair you wanted were already sold...sorry! Any others you might want? Email me!

Rachel said...

Great shots of the big kids!! You know i bet your little Abby is a more willing participant in your photo shoots too though, I remember liking pics less and less as I got older so I think it's only natural you have more of your little sweetie :)

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Those are great pictures Leslie ... and I have to agree that you and your daughter look so much alike! She is beautiful and your son is so handsome! How is it they grow up so fast and shouldn't they have to ask permission first!! Of course each age has its good side right? It was fun to SEE the writer behind the blog ... and I think you look like Sandra Bullock too!!!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

You look awesome! And so do the kids.
You gotta do that every once in a while.

Megan said...

Leslie, No I am sorry. I didn't explain myself very well on there. Matthew didn't die (as far as we were told). He was our very first child in the adoption process. His referral was taken suddenly from us, and we never received an explaination as to what really happened.

Bobbi said...

WOW, like mother, like daughter!! Your children are gorgeeous

Hannah said...

Cute pictures, I love how you and your daughter have matching highlights :)

Rhonda said...

ahhh, you are too funny Ms. Angelina Jolie!!! Loved seeing pictures of the other kiddo's too.